Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

  1. 1. What have you done today?
    1. What have you learnt today?
    2. Why did you choose to come to SST?
    3. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family
ans.1. played the skittle game  when we picked skittles and for every skittle i took i had to say 1 thing about myself, the blow-wind-blow game and the Ouch game.

ans.2. I learnt that being greedy can have consequences and i also learnt that playing games helps us bond with each other.

ans.3. I chose to come to SST because I enjoy learning science and I am interested in technology. SST's special method of teaching with a mac book also interests me.

ans.4. I hope to do well in my CCA and win competitions to make SST proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment